Can Herpes Be Found On The Stomach Warts, Herpes And Whatever Else?

Warts, herpes and whatever else? - can herpes be found on the stomach

I am a bit of a panic. A few months ago I went to the doctor and learned that HPV. I had a biopsy and everything. They will do anything in my old age, and there were no signs of warts. I told my friend who accompanied me for almost a year. We had unprotected sex several times. But people say we can not tell you when you get it. So I was not so crazy about him, but I was afraid to sleep with him. I tested for other sexually transmitted diseases, and there was nothing. Was recently a little sick. I began my stomach hurts, and I decided to lose one days work. A few days later he was still sick and stupid reason I went to bed with him. Thinking it was fine. We used a condom, but its been a few days, and I see little bumps and I truly believe that his faults, but it is one which seems to be open. No pus, scabs, not her, it does not hurt when I urine, and other characters. Is this herpes? Could be a wart, and can be shaved? Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment