Business Bank Account Apply Online I Applied On Bank Of America Online, Does That Mean I Have An Account Already?

I applied on bank of america online, does that mean I have an account already? - business bank account apply online

I applied online but have not yet said if he had an account or not. She only said that my e-mail within 2 days. I regret opening, because after I tried, with Washington Mutual and the account. So, now I do not want the debit card from Bank of America, I can cancel by accident?

1 comments:

Judy said...

Here's a thought.
Why do you keep the two accounts?
In other words, if they do not pay.
This way you can see that the bank that you prefer.
Always ask if there are charges for the final settlement.
My bank charges me $ 25 for the closure of an account by phone, but free if you include personally. Who knows why!

Post a Comment