Alive Tablets How Long Should I Keep A Dog Alive Before I Have It Put Down..??

How long should i keep a dog alive before i have it put down..?? - alive tablets

Jack Russler I have a dog .. Who is very sick .. has a heart .. Expand vet said that her heart has grown .. Great was not eating was almost skin and bones began to thank God, now eat a little .. But I never found do not think .. The company began to store water, which is swollen like a balloon .. Veterinarian has given 6 tablets of type 2 times a day .. but no help .. who is 14 years .. Every week I run a vet .. The vet I saw you say .. Why is it vet the trouble .. given 2 to 12 months
live .. Dogs, but dose not stay in bed all day and night. Just go into the garden to do on its economy to ..
Idont know what to do .. Can you help me, my mine .. I am very confident and save a living person in my life decisions without batting an eyelash, the UN troops .. It beats me .. I'm torn into pieces ..

2 comments:

sunshine said...

I know your situation is very, very difficult, but you must understand that they have to suffer as much as you do it a good thing that this does not alter the fact that he is ill, should be subjected to a resting state is not as a face I know only I, but I think he here, come over his life and gave his hppiness time that is giving you what you need, sick and old and can never be the same dog when sending request you to a happier place because you do not want to right up to his death for what I really am sorry, dear, I feel the pain only to suffer all the best ..

wacky bomacky said...

The loss of a family member, his heart is wrentching JR. You will know if their quality of life to the point where they no longer enjoy life has reached. No one can this decision for you but you. 14 is a wonderful life of a great JR is, we are happy that we can choose euthanasia for our pets, instead of suffering them. Think with your head not the heart. What do you want?

Post a Comment