Adding An Light Switch Adding A New Switch And Light To An Existing Circuit.?

Adding a new switch and light to an existing circuit.? - adding an light switch

First post in this forum. I tried but could not find, is my answer. Any help is welcome.

I have two places in a room that has recessed lights embedded. The existing lights are controlled by a single site and everything is 12 / 2. I would like to add the new lamps, but I want to switch to another, so that they can be independent of the existing lighting. I'll make a change to the existing light switch there is a change. Can I register a new building on the power switch on the current exchange rate? I understand how the tail lights I do not know how to bring energy back, then connect the lights back in touch? Is it possible to "daisy chain" of supply from the existing turn the switch on again, then run my wiring fire again?

Any help is welcome.

1 comments:

brioma33 said...

That is exactly how you should move into his new one. The only problem you encounter is May if your circuit is already a big burden. The only way to know how many amps the circuit is an ammeter. Usually only a few lights does not increase the burden on both circuits.

When you add light to the people who try to rule in the cavity of the same place to stay. Cut into a box made for the installation of drywall in place, to power the existing swith up and use it for the new switch. Change in their existing switch box NUT his new power flow in power, the old. I doubt that you have a problem with the overloading of the circuit. When congestion occurs, you may need a new circuit board, but the chances are that you have a problem is with the same route as the other lights.

Post a Comment